JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Supporting & Training Teachers
Teachers are some of the most vulnerable people in South African society today.
- They give of themselves to the children sitting in front of them, every single day of their lives.
- They wear many hats; parent, disciplinarian, counselor, sports coach, academic advisor, nurse and many more.
- A large portion of the children they are teaching are traumatized by the violent societies they live in.
- Research shows that 20% of South African teenagers display signs of PTSD
Add to this the fact that teachers experience their own personal struggles and you have a recipe for burnout!!!
But you are worth being taken care of and I am offering you a safe space
The Safe space will
- give you a platform to voice your frustrations
- give you the practical tools you need to handle the stress of your profession and personal life.
- give you access to a trained counselor / coach